Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sweet


Have I ever mentioned that I think my boys are sweet?

You'll agree when you know what I know...

Last week I wanted to get a picture with the whole family.  This involved getting everybody all situated on some rocks near where we were staying.  My Grandmommy - my boys' Bubby - asked for help getting over the rocks to her spot.  Guess who was there first, arms around Bubby...  It was sweet Jake.  (He tried lifting her by her pants.  Too funny!)

That same sweet boy has taken to putting his arm around me when we sit next to each other.  I love it.

And then there's his brother.  The one who likes to give me kisses as often as he can and who told me in all seriousness that, even though I had to get new jeans, I'm still a sweetheart.  I melted.

Finally, on the way home from church today I heard Camden talking to himself.  And this is what he said: "I really love Jesus."

Oh my.  They're just so sweet.

1 comment:

Belkycita said...

You do have the sweetest boys out there!!
oh and I love your hair in your family picture, SO cute!!
it makes you look younger,,, like 15 instead of 20 :-)
I wonder if you'll ever look your age.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...