Sunday, March 17, 2013

I Missed This


One year ago, we were in Key West.  And aside from the spring-breakers, the traffic, and the run of strep we experienced upon arriving on the island, it was marvelous.  I miss it.  Especially right now, as the snow falls outside my window.  Don't get me wrong, I love snow, but it's St. Patrick's Day, people.

But as much as I miss the warm weather, sunny skies, and days upon days spent on the beach, one year ago we were all missing something else.  We were missing Gator-ville.  More specifically, we were missing Gator Week.  A week dedicated to wearing orange and green, dancing with the gator rappers, and celebrating the fact that we are in fact Gators.  We go to the best elementary school this side of anywhere.

I bet your teachers didn't dress up as gators and do gangnam style with you last Friday.  Ours did.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...