Monday, January 3, 2011

Real Quick


Ten years ago (last Thursday), I married a pretty great guy.

He's handsome and funny and smart and he works hard and he takes good care of me. I like him a little bit (or maybe a lot).

For our anniversary he took me away from the children. For two days. (Did I mention I like him a lot?)

We went to see The Lion King. Stunning. And gorgeous. And beautiful.

We went to Williamsburg. Last time we were there it was our honeymoon. (Go ahead, you know you want to make that "awww" face.)

We ate yummy food. Italian (my favorite) instead of sushi, because he loves me.

We realized that ten years ago we had no children. Now we have a six-year-old and an eight-year-old. In ten more years we'll have a junior and a senior in high school. Oh goodness.

Well, as long as we're doing it together, bring it on!

Oh, and will somebody please come take a picture of us together? This is getting kind of ridiculous.

2 comments:

Belkycita said...

Congratulations!!!!
What a sweet celebration:-) nothing like being alone and seeing papa lion die!

Love you! Next time I'm around I'll do it.

Kassie said...

awww! Congratulations! It goes so fast doesn't it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...