Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Festivities

We've been busy.
Busy having fun!


First there was Field Day.
We all came home wet, sticky, and happy.
Some of us with blue tongues.



Followed closely by a very wet birthday party for a very special best buddy.


And guess who got to come home on leave!
We got to see Uncle Clark while he was visiting from Iraq.


Baseball season (at least for us little-leaguers) is officially over.


As is this school year!
We loved our teachers this year!
This wonderful lady taught both of my boys in kindergarten.
She's a saint.
I'm not sure why I don't have a picture of Jake with his first grade teacher.
She's pretty amazing herself.


I think I've mentioned before how much I love our neighborhood.
Here's one example of how great it is.
We do ice cream at the bus stop on the last day of school!


And finally (and some would argue most importantly), Cam turned SIX!!!
He celebrated in style with an Indiana Jones treasure hunt party.
And then ate dirt.
(It was really an ice cream cake.
I don't make other people's children eat dirt.
Only mine.)

The summer has now officially begun.
And it's off to a perfect start!

1 comment:

Susan said...

can't wait for the next installment! I miss you guys so much - and it's a good thing Cam tried worms earlier, so you didn't have to use them in your dirt cake. there is a time and place for gummy worms!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...