Sunday, November 22, 2009

Best Laid Plans


When one becomes sick or hurt, the most effective place to recover is on Bubby and Poppa's bed.  Just so you know.

Our Saturday Plans included lunch and a photo shoot with the family of one of my oldest friends, baths and lounging at Bubby and Poppa's house, and a fun-filled evening of dinner and a show with the family.  In my humble opinion, a pretty close to perfect Saturday!

Our Saturday Reality included lunch and a photo shoot with the family of one of my oldest friends, a tumble on the playground during said photo shoot, a trip to the ER where we got a CT scan of the five-year-old's head, and a diagnosis of swelling but no bleeding in that cute little noggin.  Followed by happy meals and a movie on Bubby and Poppa's bed.

I'm thinking we probably should have stuck with plan A.

3 comments:

Belkycita said...

Oh my dear goodness!!!!
That little boy is making ME go gray!

Love you Jen, I know if someone can do it is you, with the help of your amazing parents. :-)

Susan said...

but how did the photo shoot go? I'm so glad you had Bubby and Poppa's bed - it's always been the best place to recover ever! Can't wait to hug and kiss you all, even the stressed out dog. If you forget her bed she can sleep with me.

Susan said...

and I'm glad you listened to Dan, when you wouldn't listen to me. He's a wise man, the hub of yours.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...