Monday, October 26, 2009

Sacrifice

I don't like fast food.  But today was the grand opening of the brand new McDonalds - the one we've been watching construction on for several months.  And my boys were so excited.  So what did we do for Family Home Evening (instead of carving pumpkins)?  You guessed it!  We walked to Micky-D's and ate junk.  Along with everybody else in town.

Was it yummy?  Nope.
Was the service good?  Nope.
Do I have a belly-ache? Yep.

But most importantly...
Was it worth it?  You bet!
(Seriously, do you see those happy faces?)

1 comment:

Cailean said...

That is such a gorgeous picture - the colors! I love how you framed it. Sounds like fun....maybe I'll lift my 8-year-old embargo on fast food/McDonalds. Maybe!!! But probably not! Heh heh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...