Sunday, October 25, 2009

Honor thy father and thy mother...

Bob (that's my mom) told me to update my blog.  So I guess I'd better do it.

So what have we been up to in the past week and a half?  Well, after the puking stopped...

Jake lost another tooth.  I think he looks pretty goofy.

Camden lost scissor privileges.

I did three photo shoots.  Cute kids, beautiful teens, happy wedding!

We decorated for fall.  Tomorrow those pumpkins become jacks!

I got a new dress.  I love it.  I also love Cam's artistic photography skills.
Or maybe he was dropping the camera.

Oh, and there was soccer.  Lots of soccer.  And PTO.  Lots of PTO.  You get the idea.

6 comments:

Susan said...

Thank you for the update! I'm still singing the cheesecake song. Cam has a future in photography (and I love the new dress!) Love you all!

AJoyfulBabyBowtique said...

love your dress and what a great home!! :)

Cailean said...

Aren't they funny with missing teeth! Elizabeth has two gone right now and I can't listen to her talk without secretly staring at those gaps and laughing inside. I will repent. I love the dress too, by the way! The color, cut, etc. and the shoes are great. Love your blog posts!

Laurie/CJ said...

You're as cute as ever, Jen!

Belkycita said...

Super cute dress!
Now, where did you find a modest yet so stylish dress?!

Elise Jones said...

Great news, great photos. So fun to see you and your new dress!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...