Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I never thought I'd say this, but...


thank goodness for video games!

Poor little Jake had a taste of kid-meanness this afternoon.  One of those, "I thought he was my friend, but now he likes so-and-so and he won't play with me" issues.  It was very sad.

But we have Uncle Clark.  And Uncle Clark has some really cool games.

Thanks to Leonardo, Michaelangelo, Raphael, and Donatelo (not to mention Uncle Clark), Jake is feeling much better.

Me?  Not quite there yet.

5 comments:

Laura Oler said...

I can relate. We were hiking with some friends, and one of the little girls totally blew off Katia in favor of someone else and was really rude to her, and she felt bad. The funny thing is, halfway through the hike, they were best friends holding hands, and I was still seething. Now why can't I be more like her and just get over offenses?!

Joyelle said...

ewwwwww i DREAD feeling like that, it's such a hard thing!!!!! love u nug! he needs his buddy jackson! i just LOVED that they were like instant BFF's even in just that short period of time you all were in BV. miss u guys!! **hugs**

Susan said...

Amazingly you don't get over it if it's your baby, no matter how old! It's the protective mother-bear thing, I guess. If it makes you feel any better, Uncle Clark gets jealous of Ben, more than Christine. Weird.

theProvidentWoman said...

Nothing wrong with a video game every now and again. I let my daughter play when I need her to be not bouncing off of the walls. Luckily this isn't too often.

Cailean said...

It's so hard to be a mom sometimes. :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...