Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Independence Day!

I have a confession to make: Whichever holiday we are about to celebrate, are celebrating, or have just celebrated, is my FAVORITE holiday.

So, right now...

The Fourth of July is my favorite holiday! I love it. I love the parades, the food, and the bright colors.  I love decorating bikes and dogs and watching fireworks.  I love that we celebrate outside with family and friends. I love that whole communities come together to celebrate our country and our freedom.

So, without further ado, here are just a few snapshots from our Fourth in Buena Vista:


She's beautiful.  And very patriotic.

Ready for the parade through downtown Lexington!

Bob.

Nothing better on a hot day than a firecracker pop.

Mayo discovered a love for lemonade.

Cousins.  Amy, Jen and Natasha.  We're pretty cute.

It's not over until somebody throws a fit.

2 comments:

Belkycita said...

Beautiful pictures!!
Your mom is so cute!

Susan said...

It was even more fun than the pictures show - We have the most amazing family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...