Wednesday, June 17, 2009

He's Five


Camden woke me up at 6:00 this morning.  I thought that was far too early to get up on the first day of summer vacation, and told him so.  I think my exact words were something like, "Cammmmmm... go back to beddddddddddddd.  It's still nightttttttttttt..."  (I was really tired.)

But then I got a shot of well-deserved mommy-guilt when Cam said in his sweetest little voice, "But Mommy, why didn't you sing Happy Birthday to me?"

Oops.  So I rallied everything I had in me and sang to my now-five-year-old.  He was so happy. That big grin was totally worth the early morning.  I think.

Happy Birthday Cammo-Man!  I love you!

And I agree, you most definitely are taller this morning.

2 comments:

Belkycita said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMDEN!!!!

Being 5 is so much fun and it only happens once, so enjoy it as much as you can :-)

Karin Hopkins said...

Wow! I can't believe he's 5!! I forgot that he and Kylee are the same age. I guess cause he is your "baby" I think of him as younger for some reason. He's so cute!! Happy b-day Camden!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...