Monday, April 6, 2009

Dinner and a Show


On Saturday we went to Toby's to see "High School Musical - On Stage" with the fam.  We had tons of fun!  Jake ate a whole basket of rolls, a piece of chocolate cake, a bowl of ice cream,  and drank a huge glass of chocolate milk.  Camden ate two bites of cantaloupe and drank a little chocolate milk.  I ate altogether too much good food.  Yummy!  We enjoyed good company (yeah, we really like our family).  And then the show began.  It was great, and the best part was watching the boys faces.  Let's just say they were very involved...
And we mustn't forget my favorite moment of the evening: When Troy and Gabriella kissed, Jake leaned over to me and said (over the squeals from the million Girl Scouts in attendance), "I sure hope they're over sixteen!"  I think my work here is done.

3 comments:

Kassie said...

Lucky you! I need to get elyse to feel the same way about kissing :)

So fun to see a pic of Matt...I haven't seen him in years. HOw is he??

xoxo

ps did you hear bishop Gong got called to the 70?

Belkycita said...

NICE!!! That is a good boy, Jen now I will send my girls to you. I'll get them back when they are engaged, thanks!

Cailean said...

I can totally imagine his little face saying that. You've taught them well. I bet that was a fun show! Our kids love watching stuff on stage too - it's magical!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...