Sunday, December 21, 2008

Camden's House


Camden got a gingerbread house kit from his preschool teachers. Thank you Miss Courtney and Miss Mary! I love you! You have no idea how much you helped me with that gift. I had just decided to cross the gingerbread house off my to-do list. Without doing it. I'm sure you get my drift...
But even though his mommy wasn't together enough to get that house made, Camden still got to enjoy one of the best parts of Christmas - the consumption of candy that was originally intended for the house. He was a happy little boy!

2 comments:

LizzyP said...

Oh, so funny. I love it when someone else helps me out with the Christmas traditions, too. I could never, ever raise my children all by myself.

Cailean said...

That's a wonderful gift - how appreciated!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...