Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekend Fun...and an Announcement


On Saturday we headed up to DC to see the dinosaurs. We rode the metro, saw the Washington Monument and the Capitol, looked at dinosaurs and mammals, and spent a lot of time in the insect zoo. Nobody wanted to hold a bug, but there were three boys there who thought it was really funny to make Mommy look at big hairy tarantulas. Thanks, guys. I've still got the shivers.

And now, for the big announcement... Drum roll please... I'm getting a new sister! And we can finally officially call Christine, Aunt Christine! That's right, the Boy (my brother Clark, not to be confused with the boys...) popped the question. And she said yes. Phew! We're all thrilled. Well, except for maybe Jake. He's starting to realize that he might not be able to woo Pretty Christine away from Uncle Clark after all...

4 comments:

Belkycita said...

How fun! I'm glad they made you look at the Spider.. (bitter) I thought the announcement was yours:-(

LizzyP said...

You guys are so close if you're within a daytrip of DC? We're just two and a half hours away from DC, too!

Susan said...

We all know Jake has good taste. So does Clark! It was wonderful to be together this weekend. You all are my favorite family!

Jesse Edwards said...

oh I miss virginia! I'm kinda hoping that Kenny will get to do his master's back there so I can go back! Love it! and I too thought you were going to announce that you were prego! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...