Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Tagged (or, everything you never wanted to know about ME)
1. My feet, head, and hands are ALWAYS hot. Dan says I'm like a furnace..
2. I love to watch cheesy dumb teeny-bopper movies.
3. I am deathly afraid of dragon flies. I swear that one attacked me when I was thirteen (even though nobody ever believes me) and I have had nightmares ever since.
4. I used to want twelve children because I loved the book "Cheaper By the Dozen." I have since decided five or six would be nice.
5. I am obsessive about food poisoning, especially when dealing with raw chicken. I do, however, find whole raw chickens absolutely adorable. They look just like little baby bodies.
6. I am really good at push-ups. I can do a lot of them, with perfect form. And not those girly push-ups, either. I'm way too manly for that.
7. When I was a little girl I had a complete set of beautiful hardcover Strawberry Shortcake storybooks. My mom got rid of them. I'm still bitter.
8. I was almost crushed by a crowd surfer at a concert, but my very strong and manly husband saved me (and both of our little sisters) by grabbing the guy and putting him back on the ground. My hero.
Okay, now I tag Bethany, Rachael, Elizabeth, and Socheata. Can't wait to read all about YOU.
1) each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2) people who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
3) at the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4) don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.