Friday, August 5, 2011

Family Reunion 2011

We spent last week with our favorite people.

Aunt Debbie and all the cousins were there.
These kids are why my kids count down to the reunion all year long.

We Nuggets were there, too.
We even have a picture to prove it!

Aunt Fran brought her crew along.
When I grow up, I want to be like Aunt Fran.
Oh, and her girls did my nails.

Aunt Bekah and Uncle Jacob came all the way fyrom Utah.
Yippee!

And of course there were Uncle Bob and Aunt Ro.
Life of the party, as always!

My favorite photo of the whole week.
Poppy, Uncle Bob, and Aunt Fran.
See, your siblings really are your best friends for life!

Uncle John and Aunt Maria continue to be too cute for words.
And pretty awsome, too.

Yay for Granny and Poppy!
They make it all happen.

So I wanted a picture of the O-kids (minus two who weren't there and we missed them terribly).
And this is what they give me.
This right here - this is why I like these people.


Of course we took the silly mom and sisters shot.
We meant to take a nice one, too.  But it never actually happened.
Put this one on your mantels, girls!

There is nothing in this world quite like the friendship of a cousin.
They see each other once a year, but every time it's like not a moment has passed.
Love it.

We had a blast, and I'll be sharing what we did over the next few days.
Stay tuned!

1 comment:

odysseyqueen said...

Jen,
Love the family pics....and you're too kind! It is such a blessing to be part of a family committed to laughing, loving, and playing with each other when they can. The annual reunion is a unique opportunity where I try to remind my kids they are part of a larger, very diverse legacy. Thanks to Everette for being committed to making the reunion a reality. So happy you and the kids are a part of our lives. Can't wait to welcome Baby Nugget into the madness!! Love, Aunt Fran

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...