Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Greatest


You know that feeling you get when you do something really well?  It's the greatest feeling in the world, isn't it?

Nope.  Almost, but not quite the greatest.

The greatest feeling in the world is watching your children work hard and accomplish hard things.

I am awed by these little boys who can do so much.  They work so hard.  And they accomplish great things.

And as I sit on the sidelines, watching and cheering - whether they're reading the longest book they've read yet, eating a whole dinner without complaining, or winning swim races - I am so grateful to be their mom.

Disney World post(s) coming soon, Bob.  I promise!

1 comment:

Laura Oler said...

I totally agree! Nothing is as awesome as watching your kid accomplish something new! I also told Katia she wasn't ready for the 4th Harry Potter. Maybe after 3rd grade. I think she looked at the size of the book and agreed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...