Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The American Passtime



We take our baseball very seriously around here.
And we spend a lot of time playing the game.
Both on the field and in our own backyard.
This has several consequences...
1. I do a LOT of laundry.  I promise you, no sport gets you dirtier than baseball.
2. We are forever praying that those balls hit over the fence will continue to miss the neighbor's car.
3. My boys are REALLY good at baseball.

Cape Cod, I'll see you in about ten years.

PS. You may someday get to see pictures of Jake.  If he can snap out of the attitude he developed at team picture day.  There is one very definite reason my photo portfolio is not filled with pictures of my own children.

1 comment:

Belkycita said...

He has the look man!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...