Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Three Things

One
My boys just had a mid-day bath because their feet (and legs, and hands, and arms... and Camden's head) looked like this. We are really enjoying Spring Break.

Two
Despite our best efforts (Granny and I placed some extremely well hidden eggs in that forsythia bush), those kiddos found all the Easter eggs this year. I think they're getting too smart for us.

Three
Just a quick shout-out to the undisputed winners of Egg 2010. John and Maria won with this incredible, bare-hands catch by Maria. That egg went all the way over the house before it came hurtling down at her. Oh, and that egg? Turns out it was raw. Oops.

P.S.
Don't be fooled by Camden's pouty face. Easter really was a fun and happy day. Even for Camden.

I guess I should have made that four things.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I don't think I'd even let Megan into the bathtub like that. She'd get the hose:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...