This is our official Family Flag, a commissioned work designed and created by the artist duo Jake and Camden.
We really like our flag. The straight-forward and understandable oars and family portrait represent our family well. But let me share my personal favorite parts of this great work of art.
1. The whine-bubble above Mayonnaise.
2. My beautiful, long hair and Dan's fat belly. (He does not, in any way shape or form have a fat belly. But Cam thought it added something to the picture.)
3. The addition of not only our house, but Camden's best buddy's house as well. And Dan's car.
4. The CTR shields in each corner (one of which turned out more like a heart) that, if you look close enough actually say "CAT." Cam is learning to spell.
5. The balloon stand on the top right, complete with balloon seller, American flag, and log to hold the balloons down. There are very fancy balloons, too, including a cat-in-the-hat hat, hearts and shields, Snake Eyes (from GI Joe), and...
6. "That girl from Transformers." That's right folks, our family flag features Megan Fox.