Thursday, January 7, 2010

We do our part.


This handsome guy is my brother.  He looks just like me.  Except that you'd be hard-pressed to find a picture of me holding that dog.  We don't get along.  The dog and I, that is.  My brother and I get along great.  Glad we got that cleared up.

Well, Clark's heading off to Iraq for a year.  We figured that with Dan coming home we were leaving a vacancy in the Middle East.  And apparently those spots can only be filled by members of our family.  Yeah, we try to do our part.

Good luck, Boy.  We'll miss you!  But we know you're going to do great.  We love you and can't wait to get you home next year!

3 comments:

Joyelle said...

holy cow nug, wasnt your dad over there too?! you are certainly doing your part!! cant wait for dan to be home with you all.

Susan said...

I love you so much.

Cailean said...

Wow Jen, that has got to be hard!! Hello and goodbye! But a huge fun hello soon! I can't wait to hear about it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...