Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!


2009 was just fine.  We were busy.  We had lots of fun times.  But if we're being totally honest here (and I do try to be honest with y'all), it wasn't the best year I've ever had.  I'm kinda glad to see it come to an end.

2010, on the other hand, has me really excited!  This is going to be an incredible year.  I can just feel it.  This year...

Dan is coming home!  That's right folks, my handsome husband is coming home in a few weeks. Life is definitely looking good.

4 comments:

Joyelle said...

HOORAYYY!! :) xoxo

Cailean said...

Yippee x infinity!!!!!!!

Belkycita said...

and you are looking cute!!!

Hurray hurray hurray!!!!
, so if you post once a month I know why it will be ;-)

Meg said...

I'm so happy for you and the boys!!! What a cute picture of y'all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...