I thought I'd share a few more odd little facts about me. Yep, I could tell you were just sitting there thinking, "Gee, I wish I knew more random and trivial facts about Jen. Then my life would be worth living." You were thinking that, right? Oh good. Well here you go:
1. I am a macaroni-and-cheese snob. I will only eat (and therefore only serve) Annie's mac-n-cheese. Any flavor, but it has to be Annie's.
2. I was attacked by a rottweiler named Mr. T. who only ate green beans and rice (although that day he almost ate me). I was rescued by a boy named Ashley who looked like a guy you wouldn't want to run into in a dark alley. He was way tougher than Scarlet's Ashley, thank goodness.
3. I miss my husband for a lot of reasons, not the least of which is that he drives me places. I don't like driving. Not at all.
4. I'm a sloppy drunk. Of course, I've never actually been drunk. In fact, I've never had a drink at all. But the way I get when I'm sleepy makes me think I'd be a really sloppy drunk.
5. I have to comfort my dog, who has nightmares, at least two or three times every night. Don't tell her I told you; she's very sensitive about these things.
6. I secretly (or maybe not so secretly anymore) want to homeschool my children. But I'm a coward so I don't do it. Yet.
7. I have five grey hairs. Camden is five years old. This is not a coincidence. That boy would give you grey hairs, too!
8. I have a real problem with men who have soft hands. It just really creeps me out. There, I'm glad I got that off my chest. It's been bothering me for years!
9. I lived in Seattle for a year and a half and never went up the Space Needle. I drove by it and played under it more times than I can count, but I never went up. I guess I'll have to go be a tourist there someday. (To redeem myself, I have thrown fish at Pike's Place, thankyouverymuch.)
10. I use olive oil as a moisturizer. Face, body, everywhere! I swear it is the miracle skin product. It prevents acne, heals scars, moisturizes, prevents wrinkles, removes eye makeup, slows (or at least softens) hair growth after shaving... It's some great stuff. You should try it.
11. I went to my senior prom with Satan. Back then he went by Jeff, and he was really cute and not from my school, so I was the envy of all the other girls there. But now he calls himself Satan. Don't feel bad, I don't get it either.
12. I don't like odd numbers. So much so that I had to add this last fact so I wouldn't end on an ugly odd number.
Okay, that'll have to do for tonight. I know, I know, you want more. But you're just going to have to pace yourself. I'm tired.
Oh, and thanks for reading. Not quite sure why I felt compelled to share my deepest darkest secrets (okay, not so much) tonight, but it was kind of you to humor me. Thanks a bunch!
And now, to get the focus off me... Got anything you feel compelled to share? Go for it! My comments are always open.