Monday, May 11, 2009

Mom's Day Gifts


I got a few notable gifts for Mother's Day this year...

My boys picked out and helped plant my annual "Mother's Day Garden."  Beautiful.  It makes me happy.

Camden wrote a note about me at school.  My favorite part was where he stated that I am 6 feet tall and weigh 100 pounds.  I can honestly say that I've never heard that one before!

Both boys slept in until 8:30 in the morning!  I do believe that's the latest we've slept since Jake was born almost six and a half years ago!  A very pleasant morning.

Dan called and let me ramble on and on about absolutely nothing.  He's nice to me like that. Oh, and then the boys started beating on each other and Dan got to hear the whole smack-down.  So he got something out of the call, too.

And last, but definitely not least... We had a bit of an explosion.  Oh, who am I kidding?  We had a HUGE explosion.  Of little teeny tiny filling beads.  Out of a basketball pillow that got attacked by a ceiling fan.  I'll let you figure that one out on your own.  So I'll be cleaning that one up for some time, I'm sure.

All in all, it was a great day!  Hope yours was fun too!

1 comment:

Belkycita said...

What a fun day for you!!!
Happy Mothers day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...