Wednesday, April 29, 2009

In Pictures

Since I'm sure you're wondering, I thought I'd share a bit of what we've been up to lately.  Let's just say it's been busy!

1. I got to go on a field trip to The Richmond Children's Museum with Jake and all the rest of the Kindergators.  So much fun!  And lots to investigate and explore.

2. Seattle buddies came to visit, so we dragged them to the Natural History Museum.  So much happiness and fun!  Belky's wonderful.  She even likes to hold giant grasshoppers.  In fact, all the girls (Belky, her two little beauties, and yours truly) all held big bugs.  The boys did not. Interesting...

3. We were chased by this killer squirrel.  Or maybe he was just really friendly.  I think there's a fine line between the two.  At least when it comes to squirrels.

4. The boys were reunited with Seattle buddies, too.  I'm now working on arranging Camden's marriage.  I'm feeling pretty confident since he's still talking about her two days after she left.  Of course, by the time they get married he's going to have to start saying her name.  Right now, he likes "she" better than "Elena."

5. Belky and I are the same height.  It's not the reason I like her, but it doesn't hurt either!

6. We celebrated SBL's Opening Day by standing around a football field on a very hot April day.  I was so proud of our team for following directions and being such good little baseballers!  We also had our first game and those Sidewinders made me the happiest coach ever!  Teamwork and sportsmanship out the wazoo!  A huge improvement since our first practice, let me just tell you!  Sorry no pictures, but that would be quite a challenge in my current situation... 

7. And finally, Camden took over my bed last night. I'm already feeling sorry for Elena.




3 comments:

Belkycita said...

Oh I just miss you guys more after seeing the pictures.
I love the "she" name.
You know the new place where I'm going, they believe in arrange marriages :-)
and separate bedrooms, so maybe it won't be so bad :-)

Elise said...

So fun to see Belky (and such a grown-up Elena!) again through your pictures. Thanks so much for sharing!

Cailean said...

Cute!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...