Sunday, December 7, 2008

Every Party Needs a Pooper...


That's what we invited [Camden] for...

Yesterday we had Jake's birthday party and it was lots and lots of fun! He had six friends over, and they all went through Jedi training. By the end of the party we had eight (including Jake and Camden) Jedis who were able to navigate their way through an obstacle course, keep balloons in the air using their light sabers, and summon an R2D2 cake using the force! They handled a thermal detonator and (drum roll please) destroyed the death star! A fun time was had by all...and Jake got some seriously cool presents, too. I've got three boys who are really enjoying all the tiny pieces. Me, I'm just obsessing over not vacuuming them up...

5 comments:

Cailean said...

PICTURES!! That sounds like such a perfect boy birthday!!

Susan said...

Sounds like the coolest party ever! Hope Jake will tell me all about it - and why was Camden a pooper? Love, Bob

Owner said...

What an awesome party!!!!! Go mom for doing all that, you rock Jen.

Jen said...

Why was Camden a pooper? Well, you'll have to ask him... All I know is that the boy can whine and complain with the best of them. He is SO lucky he's so cute...

And I put some pictures on my facebook. Most of the pictures were of other kids and I don't feel like I should post other peoples' kiddos on the web.

Karin Hopkins said...

Sounds like a very fun b-day party! I'm sure that will be a birthday to remember for him! I'll have to check out face book to see more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...