Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Girls


You can't do this stuff with boys...
After a day chock-full of boys and all that comes with them (You know that little rhyme, "snakes and snails and puppy dog tails..." well they're not joking), it is so nice to go spend a little time with my cute girls. I get to work with the Beehives (twelve and thirteen year old girls) at church, and tonight we did facials. I love these girls for so many reasons. They are smart and fun and cute and good. And they help me stay sane. Because you can't do this stuff with boys.

3 comments:

Cailean said...

You have such a perfect calling for a mommy of boys. I'm sure those Beehives just love you!!!

Elizabeth Kulbeth said...

Seeing Sara SImons with her feet up and cucumber on her eyes is priceless! Good work Jen!

Jesse Edwards said...

that must be nice!!! sometimes it would just be nice to be around adults since I'm in the nursery!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...