Wednesday, May 14, 2008

And Then There Were Four


Today as we were running some errands, I got stared at. And then I got laughed at. Really, I'm not joking. This lady just busted out with a big ol' belly laugh. I immediately wondered, "Why? I even brushed my hair before I left the house!" "Oh, yeah," I thought. "I'm walking around with four little boys, ages 5 and under..." Yep, that's right, I've started babysitting again, and I have the cutest set of brothers ever! Jacob and Isaac spend the days with us now, and I have to say that everyone should have a house full of boys. It is just so fun...and really noisy!

5 comments:

Susan said...

I asked Jake how old the baby was and he didn't know, so I asked was it a new baby or could it sit up. He said, "Well, I think he's very new. He was born on Saturday, maybe." What a sweet outlook on the world! Love, Bob

Owner said...

what cute boys! and that babys hair... i'm jealous!

Karin Hopkins said...

You are a brave woman to take four kids to the store with you let alone four boys!! I took my friends kids to the park yesterday (two brothers actually) and my girls and I was about to have a heart attack!

Alicia said...

Wowee Jen...you are a brave soul to take them all along with you. This will be good practice for the day that you really do have 4!

Belkycita said...

oh my the are so cute!
How old is the little one?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...