Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Stuck!


Yesterday morning as I made breakfast I heard Camden yelling for help. This is what I found. He was stuck between the railings of our stairs. And being the compassionate mother that I am, I told him he'd better figure out a way to get unstuck and I left him there. Within a minute he was pulling on my leg and whining for milk. Man, I really thought I would get a little more time out of that one!

Oh, and in my defense, just so nobody goes and calls Social Services on me or anything, Camden gets himself "stuck" between those railings on a regular (almost daily) basis, and really is perfectly capable of getting himself out. But I guess I should try to figure some way of scaring him into stopping this behavior, just in case he someday passes the 29 pound mark, a weight he has been at for the past two years - the kid is never going to move up to a booster seat...

3 comments:

Susan said...

The kid takes after his mother, who was 23 pounds for several years between 3 and 5 . . .

Karin Hopkins said...

Too funny! My kids freak out if they get a pinky stuck in the back of a chair (cause they moved it down too far)....I guess I really do have girls.

Jesse Edwards said...

that is too funny!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...