Monday, February 25, 2008

Mayonnaise


She's a nut case. But she's my nut case. And I love her. And this photo pretty much sums up my favorite thing about her. She absolutely loves my boys. But don't tell her I told you -- she'll never admit it. She likes to give the appearance of aloofness, of passively "putting up with all their shenanigans." That's what she told me. Okay, not really, but I just know she thinks like that. But really, she loves those boys. She can't stand for them to be out of her sight. Don't even try to take a walk without them. Or go to the other side of the playground where she can't see them. And heaven forbid they go into another room without her. She must be with them. And when she is with them, she must be in the middle of the action. And then she has to act like she really doesn't want to be there, but I've got her number. I know the truth. I really love this dog. Because she loves my boys.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...